GRAFFITI ALPHABET | GRAFFITI LETTER | GRAFFITI ART | GRAFFITI GRAPHIC DESIGN
HOW TO MAKE PROPERTY LESS OF A TARGET:
• Keep property clean and well maintained. Increase lighting around your property.
• Install motion detector lights where possible.
• Establish a clear boundary between your property and public property
(e.g. a durable fence).
• On vulnerable walls, use clinging vegetation, like ivy, to eliminate large writing
• Plant thick or thorny bushes and install a durable fence to keep people out of or
away from areas that could attract graffiti.
• Request that pay phones, benches or other items be removed if they encourage
people to loiter near your building during or after business hours.
• Choose a durable surface or use protective anti-graffiti coatings for your
building, as they are less of a target for graffiti vandals.
you need to looking more graffiti alphabet murals?or just comment my blog..thanks dude :)