Graffiti Alphabet Letters | Tutorial Graffiti
This is a cool way to learn how to draw street graffiti art in the legal field:
- Familiarize yourself with the different style of graffiti. No matter where you live, you can probably find graffiti nearby. If you can not find any in your area, visit the city if possible and see there - dominated art form of urban graffiti. If travel is not possible, look on the internet. There are hundreds of sites that have pictures of graffiti, you could take a virtual tour of styles from all over the country and around the world. Some pieces clearly better than others, but the more you look better you will know the characteristic style of graffiti.
- Write the name on a sheet of paper. Eg write my name in graffiti. You can start with whatever word, but your name is probably the best choice. Almost all serious graffiti artists start by developing a unique way to write their names. As a beginner, it may be easiest to print the letters and write in all capital letters. Use a pencil, and draw lightly so it is easy to remove anything that you dislike. To leave plenty of space between letters, you will expand to fill the letter later. Make them big enough to work with, but not so great to be forever to complete the graffiti.
- Choose the style of graffiti that you want to use for a name. Bubble letters are very popular in graffiti (see the related wikiHow for instructions), but there are many other styles, too. You can have rounded edges or sharp, equally sized letters or some big letters and some etc, small is easier to imitate the style, and that's a good idea to have a piece of graffiti images in a style that refers to. Once you learn the basics you can develop your own style naturally.
- An outline of the letters you have written to approximate the style you went to. Once again, use a pencil and write light to sketch graffiti. You may make a lot of small mistakes, but that's what erasers are for. It will take time and patience to get the right letter. Remember:Make the original words you wrote your guide,You do not a prison. Do not be afraid to edit letters. Recognition.
- Vary the thick line on graffiti design. You can make all lines the same thickness, but you can approximate the image and 3-D effect if the lines get thicker and narrower in a different place (for example, the top and one side of the o "" may be very thick, while the lower part and the the other side of narrows). Use your pencil to vary the thickness, you will be darkened with ink or marker later, so do not need total darkness. By doing this step now, you can get a good idea of what the bold looks good before you make a permanent line.
- Add details in the design of unwanted graffiti. Once you have your letter just as you want, you can add additional details - again with the pencil thin - if you choose to. Maybe lightning to the point of "i" will be good, or eyes peering out of holes in the "b you." You can put a bubble around the name, as they sometimes do in comic books. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- Copy your drawing / sketch graffiti that you have created. We put the pencil to go now, so everything from here on out is permanent. That means if you make a bad mistake - or two, or three - soon after you place your marker on paper, you will not be able to do much about it. By copying your images, you'll have a backup if there is something wrong. The easiest way to do this is to use a copier and adjust the darkness setting so that the light pencil lines will appear in the copy. You can also try to trace the images to a sheet of paper, but it will be difficult because the brightness of your image. If you want to track what you have, wait until after the next step or trace a photocopy.
- Blacken your pencil line. You can use a pen or marker to darken the lines you draw with your pencil. These lines are more or less permanent, so you'll want to be very careful. Do not be discouraged if you make a small mistake, you usually can patch it so no one will notice but you.
- Add color to fill your pictures graffiti alphabet letters. You can use color pencils, markers or crayons. Once again, it's a good idea to look at examples before doing this, but you really can do anything you want. A very simple graffito (a term for a single work of graffiti) can have only one color. You can also easily be done by each letter in a different color or make the details of adding a different color than the letters. Although you may be tempted to go crazy with color, sometimes simplicity is best. Graffiti artists traditionally had to work secretly because of fear of being caught - there are many - and so they can carry only one or two different colors of spray paint at a time - a lot of very good graffiti is just one color.
- Keep practicing to make graffiti so your cool graffiti design. If you find your perfect Graffiti, congratulations. Now you can continue the different words and effects. If not, keep trying. Master simple moves first and then work your way up - you'll soon develop your own style.